Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Words for Wednesday : Ouch. That stings.

My little sister stopped by yesterday with her son after they were done doing the aquarium at the Mall of America.

I honestly do not know what our conversation was about, but in general, I am someone who does not like things done wrong.  Something my dad would say as we were growing up, "Anything worth doing, is worth doing well."  And I was probably talking the Hubster doing something wrong, and being annoyed with it, and then talking about when we went camping and his friend's parenting style.  And wrapped it up with how we sat through my step-son's high school graduation ceremony, and if I ever have a kid, I might try to talk them out of walking across that stage.   (For 320 kids, it was almost 2 hours long.)

After I make those remarks, she says, "Amy, you really shouldn't have kids. Seriously."

Oh, well, good thing that I have not been able to maintain a pregnancy, any my current cycle time is going on 41 days.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I haven't had my period since the end of April! I might be beating you.

    ReplyDelete