Friday, June 15, 2012

This is just the begining.,,,

Welcome to my blog page!!

I have wanted to start a blog about nothing for some time, and have done my research.  I plan on posting (once I get into the swing of things) about 2 times a week at least.

I will be blogging about daily life happenings, whether it be bumps in my relationship, family life, or my physical ol' body.   My daily life includes a lot of different things, currently working as an admin, baking, running(or trying to), cooking, tackling projects, and creating new ones.

I am sarcastic, shy at first, and completely open.  I am a very opinionated person, but my opinions are never meant to cut another person down.

I hope you enjoy my Blog About Nothing (and I certainly hope I enjoy it too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment