Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Words for Wednesday : Anticipating the Weekend

My little sister is having her birthday gathering this Saturday.  And it's my favorite type of party - one where I get to bring something!

I have so many ideas on what I should bring!!!  Should I bring some Creamy Cucumber Salad, Broccoli Salad, Rice Krispy Bars, Oreo Truffles?  Maybe I bring a fresh Veggie Pizza thing!? I have no idea!  I just sent at text to her asking if cake/dessert/treats were covered.  There will be hot dogs/buns provided, option to bring your own meat.

I mean, think about it, there will probably be a bunch of bags of chips and probably pasta salad, because they are so easy to bring! 

Maybe I bring a beverage to share?  I have no idea!  Here is the little crummy thing though: I have to go to a baby shower at 1 on Saturday, and this party starts at 4 or shortly there after.  So that means, I need to be ready and out my door by like 10, so I can bring my stuff to my Dad's and then go to the baby shower.

It will all be fine though.  Once I figure out what I am going to make!

Any suggestions or ideas?

I am completely open right now.  Friday however, I will not be, I better lock and load by then so I can go to the grocery store on my way home so I can make whatever it is I decide upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment