Monday, April 1, 2013

Manicure Monday : Metallic Blue

My nails have not been growing very long, and splitting and peeling and cracking and breaking lately.  It is a big bummer.  My mother always had really pretty nails, and I like to have nice nails too.

But instead of being a whiny baby.  I am working with them.  I rubbed oil all over them after I took off last week's polish, and then put lotion on them in hopes to help them get stronger/less dry.  I have been taking a multi vitamin, but that apparently hasn't been helping.  Or maybe it is making them grow too fast?

At any rate, this week I went with a Metallic Blue from my massive collection.  I wanted to go black, but I just thought it might be a little too dark, I mean, I really want Spring to show up sometime soon.. Hopefully we hit 50 outside this week, that would be nice.


Do you have any suggestions of what to do/try?  I am listening!

1 comment: