Saturday, April 13, 2013

Multi-Tonal Highlights!

I got my hair did again!

I did the Ombre type look in February. 

Then colored over it because I was over it pretty quickly.

So this time, I figured I should get some more dimension in this hair.  So I requested a couple of different colors put throughout.  I kept my base color, but it now is just a little brighter over all.

In the photo you can see the before on the left, and the after on the right. 


I love it.  And I am excited for next time, because I will have her put more in it.  I mean, Summer is coming - even if they are predicting snow again this week. I mean, it's APRIL for crying out loud.


The Hubster and I are going to a 'Beer Bust' for some girls on one of the Softball teams I play on.  It should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I COULDN'T FIND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I AM POSTING HERE. WOULD YOU EMAIL ME BACK? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. EXCUSE ME FOR BEING IGNORANT, BUT I JUST WANTED TO WHAT "OMBRE" MEANS? I READ WHERE YOU REFERRED TO IT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    CHRIS -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ -
      Ombre: having colors or tones that shade into each other —used especially of fabrics in which the color is graduated from light to dark

      With hair it has become a bit more popular in the last couple of years- depending on what you are looking at, it usually just looks like a person who dyed their hair a drastically different color than their natural hair, and was never able to pay to have it re-done, or covered up.
      My opinion of course!

      Delete