Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Words for Wednesday : Evil Food

My body did not wake be around 5 this morning.

I woke at 6. I am not going to lie, part of me was happy I slept a little more. But the other part of me was a little irritated.

I think the working out in the morning does have a positive effect on a person (or just me?). I really think it might help me to make better choices of what goes in my mouth.

Today, was not a great day. Not sure why I let it stray so far off. Probably that time of the months coming up. I ate a ton of crap today. Like- literally a ton, and a piece of bread with dinner.

On my way home I was thinking if I made it home in time I would head over to the gym for a class. I probably made it in time, but I really don't like to leave once I get home. No motivation. Zilch. Which is why I need to go in the morning.

Tomorrow will be better. I am going to bed in the work out clothes, and going to bed earlier.

What do you do to stay on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment